Sunday, December 7, 2014

Young Artists and Technology (also Hooray There is a light at the end of the tunnel)

Young Children: Art and Technology



Scoop-it Resource

Young Artists and Technology

All I can say is Wow! My eyes have been opened to the myriad of ways I can sustain instructional media in my art classroom. I have met and learned from some amazing people, each one with a creative and original perspective that inspires me.

I had no idea what I was getting into when I chose the topic of this presentation and the tool I would use to present. Technology in the Art Room for Young Children has become a passion of mine. In addition to my awesome classmates at Wilkes, I met two amazing art educators doing what they do in their own fabulous way. I now have a love/hate relationship with Powtoon. Free options struggles and time constraints issues could not hold me. I challenged myself and had fun. I bowed and I conquered. If timing is everything I am doomed. If everything happens at the right time, someone is smiling upon me. I am grateful for the feedback, insight, time, and patience everyone has given me.

To Your Creative Spirit,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment